
For a long time, I had asked to be a part of the Chicago Cricket launch. It was great to have a chance to help out the Chicago team recruit dealers. I also doubled up as somewhat of a trainer since all of the people I rode with during my trip were new to the company. It was a great experience! I stayed in an awesome hotel and got to see a lot of the northern suburbs, which included many million dollar estates. On Wednesday night, I had the opportunity to have dinner with Laurie, Andy, and Kristy Whitaker. It was great to catch up with them and have a nice night out. We went to Gino's East Pizza. This is a picture of the deep dish pizza they brought out. In Chicago, the toppings are on the bottom, then cheese and then pizza sauce on top. This place was awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone going to Chicago.

On any trip, I try to eat at places we don't have at home. On Thursday, I got together with my cousin Jordan and went to Superdawg. I was a tourist and Jordan had never eaten there before, so we took the opportunity to check it out. It was good, but the portions were small. When they brought us our orders, we told them they forgot our hot dogs. It turned out, the hot dog and fries were in the same small box. We laughed about it. After that, we went back to his condo downtown. That place is awesome! I had a chance to show him this blog and Melissa's and Marie's as well. He showed me Jessi's Facebook page. We had a great chance to talk and relax. Hands down, this was the best business trip I've taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment