Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Chicago Visit

Last week, I went to Chicago for another week to assist with the launch of Cricket service. This trip was awesome because I got to meet so many great people from around the country. This is a picture of the people I hung out with during the last trip. From left to right are Kristin Armstrong (Tucson), Rob Moser (Phoenix), Brian Lee (San Diego, and Roger Redmond (Denver). We all got to know each other well and we made sure to sample all the Chicago restaurants we couldn't access back home like Lou Malnati's.

Of course, the trip was more work than play. We were tasked with helping the local team merchandise their stores with fixtures and point of purchase materials. We also helped them with systems setup where needed. I just learned that I'll be returning for another week to assist. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: