
The 2010 Buick LaCrosse. Buick is getting it! This new design gives it a fresh new look similar to a Lexus GS. The lines on this car are impressive and under the lights, this thing looked sharp!!

The Chevy Volt, a plug-in hybrid. The Volt uses an electric motor to drive each wheel. They get their power from a Lithium Ion battery that is charged by simply plugging the car in to a 110 (8 hours) or 220 (3 hours) outlet. The most impressive part is this car can go 40 miles at up to 100 mph without the use of a single drop of gas. There's a backup gas engine that the car uses as a generator to continue delivering electricity to the motors when you need to go further. I know if I had this car for Amanda, we would rarely fill up. They didn't release pricing, but I imagine it will be steep.

Ford is really coming around. First the Lincoln MKS, and now the new Taurus. This is a picture of the new SHO, which if fully loaded would price out around $40K. I don't know if the pricing is there, but I'm impressed with the look and the quality of this car. The interior is much better designed and they got rid of the ugly truck grille from the previous Taurus. This is a winner!
1 comment:
This thing looked huge! That ford taurus is incredible how it closes in around you. It's amazing what they can do now. I would have liked to see bumblebee, that would be a nice attraction! I'm glad you had fun, and thanks for posting all the pics, they are fun to look at!
Post a Comment